Solar eCenter(mauban eLearningville in partnership with DOE) would be custom configured for sustainability, cost effective, continuity, availability of resources needed for effective delivery of ecenter services to the community and has the following capabilities:
1 . An Internet café (email, web-searching, etc.)
2. A business center (video-conferencing, word processing, printing, etc.)
3. An educational center (language and literacy classes, health and hygiene classes, computer/connectivity training, vocational training, etc.)
4. A community center (meetings to discuss community needs, support groups for vulnerable populations, etc.)
5. An entrepreneurs’ support center (facilitated contacts with mentors and partners, access to market information, financial and accounting services, video archiving of oral contracts, etc.)
6. An agricultural extension center (advice about farming practices, plant and animal health, etc.)
7. A project management center (training, mentoring, and technical support for local managers, facilitation of
remote monitoring and technical support, and disaster preparedness.)
8. A base for rural health workers (training, facilitated interactions with call centers and hospitals, etc.
Please hit the link below
Automated Weather Forecast,e-Health , Online Training registration, Design order.
A private consultation with a tecnical staff from the RAMTRONIX using live video conferencing for better assessments, interventions and evaluation.